A PALATIAL STAYCATION
Jun 24, 2022
Spoil yourself to royalty with a stay at palatial retreat at Habtoor Palace Dubai, LXR Hotel and Resorts including breakfast, La Perle tickets for 2 and 25% savings on dining at selected F&B outlets.
Habtoor Palace Dubai - An expression of unmatched hospitality featuring personalized Butler Service and a palatial experience, where guests will be spoilt for choice with exclusive access to facilities and services available across Al Habtoor City. Perfectly located by the arterial Sheikh Zayed Road and on banks of Dubai Water Canal, Al Habtoor City Hotel Collection is within the grasp conveniently via land, sea and air with its very own helipad.
Guests can enjoy Dubai’s number one show La Perle by Dragone - that fuses world-class talent, beautiful imagery in a state of art aqua theater. Be mesmerized by a cast of international artists performing breathtaking aqua and aerial feats combined with innovative stagecraft and cutting-edge technology. It is a visually stunning water show not to be missed.
With 25% savings on F&B, guests can relish in:
• Sidra - Surrounded by astute elegance, Sidra at Habtoor palace Dubai celebrates a timeless tradition to invite guests to experience pure legacy. A relaxing lounge offering an impeccable selection of fine tea blends paired with delicious pastries, homemade cakes and live entertainment in an intimate setting.
• Champagne Lounge - Spoil yourself at the Champagne Lounge at Habtoor Palace Dubai the only lounge dedicated to serving the finest champagnes complemented by an extravagant range of caviars, canapés at the most decadent setting – Where time meets elegance.
• BQ French Kitchen and Bar - at Habtoor Palace Dubai the social centre of Dubai’s culinary scene, this restaurant represents memories of a local brasserie on Avenue des Champs Elysees in Paris. Serving refined French classics which have been refined for today’s modern palates.
• The Worldcut Steakhouse - at Habtoor Palace Dubai an elegant space of natural dark wood, glamorous lights and leather furniture, World Cut Steak House represents American steakhouse favourites with a modern touch offering a selection of signature cuisines, bold beverages and mesmerising live entertainment. And not to miss the world class Saturday brunch starting from AED 395.
• The Polo Bar - at Habtoor Palace Dubai symbolizes the Habtoor Palace hotel’s trademark sophistication with its perfectly mixed cocktails and the finest cigars as well as a quality selection of wines, spirits and cognacs. The perfect speakeasy venue for a late night hang out with friends.
• The Rooftop Gardens - at Habtoor Palace Dubai is an escape to comfort with soothing colors and plush seating. Ideal for a lazy afternoon to enjoy great food and signature cocktails in a vibrant atmosphere. A perfect spot for after work shenanigans or group gatherings.
‘These offers are not only a breakthrough but also symbolic of Al Habtoor City Collection as a destination within a destination – especially ahead of the Summer season in order to evade the heat guests will have a variety of choices with in the city”. Fredrik Reinisch
For more information and hotel stays packages, guests can call on +971 4 435 5544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Al Habtoor Group
Al Habtoor Group LLC, headquartered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is one of the region’s largest and most respected conglomerates. Founded in 1970 by Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor, the Group has grown in unison with the UAE and today has a diverse portfolio of successful businesses operating in key sectors of the economy (hospitality, automotive, real estate, education and publishing). The AHG has an unwavering commitment to excellence, which is apparent throughout all its units. Further information on the Al Habtoor Group is available on www.habtoor.com .
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,400 properties with nearly 880,000 rooms, in 106 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About Al Habtoor City
Al Habtoor City is an upscale hospitality, residential and leisure complex consisting of three five-star hotels, three luxury residential towers on Sheikh Zayed Road and on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal with unparalleled amenities, and spectacular leisure and entertainment venues. Al Habtoor City is home to the regions first permanent resident show – La Perle by Dragone.
About Habtoor Hospitality
As the Middle East's longest established hotel group, Habtoor Hospitality has decades of experience and has carved out a reputation for its exemplary service, and unique properties in the best locations. The Habtoor Hospitality portfolio includes 14 world-class hotels; seven in the Middle East and seven across Europe and the USA, as well as luxury lifestyle destinations including Al Habtoor City and the Al Habtoor Polo Resort & Club. The division also operates hospitality services including Metropolitan Catering and Al Habtoor Laundry - a state of the art commercial laundry offering personalised business solutions to large scale hospitality operations within the UAE. Further information is available on www.habtoorhospitality.com